There are two ways to enter indicator results:
- Entering data online (as shown on this page)
- Using an Excel template
Mix and match data entry: You can use a combination of entering data online or in an Excel template. For example, you might start out entering some data online for your activity, but then download the Excel template to finish work offline. This will download any results that you've already entered. Once you upload your Excel template, you will still be able to edit those results online until you are ready to submit your data for review.
1) Log into DevResults. Your website will be something.devresults.com.
- Forgot your password? You can get a new one yourself.
- Does the site not recognize your email? Talk to your contacts to whom you report data. DevResults staff cannot give partners access to the system.
2) When you log in, you will be taken to your Partner Dashboard. This page will show a list of activities on the top right for your organization. Under the Activity Reporting section, you will see a list of the activities that currently have an open reporting window (such as the month following the end of a quarter). Click on your activity.
Now you are viewing your Activity Reporting Page. This includes a list of all the indicators for which your activity should report results for the selected reporting period.
<3) On your Activity Reporting Page, click on a single indicator. This page shows the geographic and demographic disaggregations required for the indicator (if any). Totals are generated automatically. You can click on a single cell to add or edit data. The far right column provides the opportunity to add narrative comments for each geographic disaggregation. Every edit is saved individually as you work, so there is no risk of losing data.
If any of the places where you need to report indicator results do not show up, get in touch with your contacts to whom you report.
They might need to:
- Add a location
- Assign a geography to an activity
- Check the configuration of activities to reporting periods to technical areas to places
If any of your indicators do not show up, they might need to:
4) When all data entry is complete for the reporting period, submit your data by selecting "Submit all activity data for review" from the status dropdown in the top right of the page.
Didn't answer your question? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.