There are two ways to enter data into data tables:
- Entering data online (as shown on this page)
- Uploading a spreadsheet containing all your rows of data
- Mix and match data entry: You can use a combination of entering data online or uploading a spreadsheet. For example, you might upload a spreadsheet for the bulk of your data, and then add a couple individual rows online or edit the entered rows online. You can download a copy of the table into Excel at any time to use as a template for future uploads. Unlike Activity Reporting, Data Table rows can be entered at any time, regardless of set reporting period submission periods.
1) Log into DevResults. Your website will be something.devresults.com.
- Forgot your password? Get a new password.
- Does the site not recognize your email? Talk to your contacts to whom you report data. DevResults staff cannot give partners access to the system.
2) When you log in, you will be taken to your Partner Dashboard. This page will show a list of activities on the top right for your organization. If the activity includes data tables, you'll see a data tables button to the left of the Activity name:
3) Click the Data Tables button for the Activity that you wish to enter data for.
4) This will open information for the Activity. The data table will display below this. You can see which data table you're entering data for by looking at the dropdown that appears just below the blue tabs. (In the screenshot, we are looking at the 20150210 Trainee Table.) Click to select the relevant data table in the dropdown menu:
5) To begin entering data, click anywhere in the empty row in the table. This will open a Data Form where you can enter data for each row. (The fields available here will depend on the columns defined in your data table.)
6) Enter data for the fields.
7) If you have more than one record you'd like to enter, click Next and then click the + Add New Row button to go to another blank record.
8) Once you've finished entering data, click the X in the upper right corner of the pop-up to close it.
This will return you to the complete Data Tab for that Data Table, displaying all rows.
10) Update the necessary field(s) in the Data Form. Your change is saved as soon as you navigate to a different field.
11) You can navigate to other records using the Previous/Next buttons or simply click the X again to close the Data Form.
Didn't answer your question? Please email us at email@example.com.