Indicator targets are set on the indicator's Targets & Data tab. You can set indicator targets for your whole portfolio globally (across all activities), per activity, or both.
To set global (formerly 'program') targets for your whole portfolio, make sure the dropdown at the top right is set to All Activities.
In the first two columns, type in the dates for your targets and the target values.
When set to the All Activities dropdown, there are five calculated columns of information:
- Activity Target: The total of the activity targets
- % of Target: [Activity Target]/[Global Target #]
- Activity Actual: The actual result totals from all activities for this indicator. (These cannot be edited here.)
- Actual % of Target: [Activity Actual]/[Activity Target]
- Actual % of Total Target: [Activity Actual]/[Global Target #]
These columns are not editable and are calculated automatically using the indicator's actuals.
To set targets for individual activities, select the activity from the dropdown at the top right.
Add targets to the Activity Target # for the selected activity.
In this view, there are two calculated columns of information:
- Activity Actual: The actual result totals from just this activity for this indicator. (These cannot be edited here.)
- Actual % of Target: [Activity Actual]/[Activity Target #]
Didn't answer your question? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.