There are two ways to submit DevResults help tickets:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit a help ticket directly through your DevResults site. (To do this, click on Help > Contact Helpdesk from any page.)
When you submit a help ticket:
We need as much information as possible about your question in order to investigate the issue or provide a response. Please include the following:
- What DevResults site are you looking at? (i.e. yoursite.devresults.com)
- If the error happened on a specific page, like the "Reports" tab of an indicator, please include the URL (website address) to that page. (Note: If you have a question about a MultiMatrix report, you'll need to save the report and send us the link to that report. Otherwise, we can't see what you're looking at.)
- What were you trying to do?
- What did you expect to happen?
- What happened instead? Better yet, can you give us a screenshot of it? (Note: If you're using Windows, you can take a screenshot either by using your "PrintScreen" key or by going to the Start menu and typing "Snipping Tool" to capture just a portion of your screen. If you're using a Mac, you can take a screenshot with Shift+Command+4.)
- What steps did you take when you ran into this issue?
- On what help page/pages did you look for an answer or explanation for the issue?
- Has anyone else at your organization tried to do this? Did they have the same problem?
- How urgent is this? (i.e. If the issue or question is preventing you from entering data and your deadline for reporting is tomorrow, tell us!)
We'll respond to your help ticket as soon as possible. If we determine that it would be easier to resolve your issue with a meeting, then we will reach out to schedule a time.
Didn't answer your question? Please email us at email@example.com.