When a data table is 'linked' to an activity, it appears in the data table dropdown menu for an activity's reporting period. This allows the activity to report information in the table.
- Data tables are explicitly linked to indicators;
- Indicators are explicitly linked to activities;
- Thus, data tables are implicitly linked to activities.
Data tables become linked to activities when
- The activity is listed in the "activity" column of the table or
- The data table is linked to an indicator that is linked to the activity or
- The data table has an activity column but is not linked to any indicators
Note: While any of the three conditions above will link a data table to an activity, in order for a data table indicator to populate data for a given activity, the activity must be explicitly linked to the indicator as well.
Didn't answer your question? Please email us at email@example.com.