For an activity to report on an indicator in DevResults, the indicator must be assigned to that activity.
To assign one or more indicators to an activity:
- Go to the activity's overview tab at Program Info > Activities and select your activity
- Scroll down to the Classification section
- Click on Select indicators
In the popup, select the indicator(s) you'd like to assign to the activity. You can filter the list of indicators by any of the associated info in the left-hand panel, or search by name or code in the search bar at the top. Then click Assign.
If the indicator is not listed in the popup index, see: Define an Indicator.
If you do not see the Select indicators button, your permission group does not allow you to update this information. Please speak with your supervisor.
DevResults also enables assignment of one or more indicators to multiple activities at the same time. To use this feature:
- Go to the activity index at Program Info > Activities
- Select one or more activities
- Click Assign indicators
- Select indicators and click Assign
Additionally, assignments to activities can be made using the same tools from the indicator side:
- From the indicator index at Program Info > Indicators (select indicators, click Assign activities, select activities, click Assign)
- Or at the bottom of an indicator's definition page (click Assign Activities, select activities, click Assign)
Indicators are assigned with their default reporting cycle (defined on the indicator's definition page), but each indicator's reporting cycle can be edited for an activity.
Didn't answer your question? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.