Key points from the video
The goal of using DevResults is to make data entry easier for partners and to make information useful for decision-making. When data is entered into DevResults, maps and graphs of data can be generated automatically by the organization you report to.
Partners need to know 4 things to use DevResults.
- How to enter numerical data (online and offline)
- How to enter data table rows (online and offline)
- How to enter narrative responses
- How to submit data for approval
How to enter numerical data (online and offline) [0:37]
- From the partner landing page, click on an unlocked reporting period to enter data. Generally, the reporting period is unlocked for the month following the end of the reporting period. This shows the indicators assigned to you for this reporting period.
- If any information is incorrect about your activity, contact the organization you report to to fix it.
- First filter to direct entry indicators for numerical results.
- To enter data online, click on an indicator and type in the information for each place and disaggregation.
- To enter data offline, download an Excel file, fill out the information, and then upload it.
How to enter data table rows (online and offline) [2:01]
- Filter to data table indicators to see which indicators are linked to data tables. When you add information to data tables, DevResults calculates the indicator results for you.
- Click on the data table tab.
- Select one of the tables you're responsible for filling out.
- You can add a new record by clicking on the "add new record" button and filling out a response.
- To enter data offline, you can download a template, fill it out, and upload it.
How to enter narrative responses [2:57]
- If you're required to provide narrative information for a reporting period, click on the narrative tab and type or paste in your responses.
How to submit data for approval [3:04]
- Once you've completed adding the data, partner managers can submit the results to the organization you report to.
- Once you submit the data, you can no longer make changes. If you need to make any changes, contact the organization you report to and request that the data be returned.
- The person who reviews the data can either return the data to you with requested changes or approve it.
- The submission and approval process is captured in the discussion tab. You can post additional questions or comments in this tab. The right side of the page shows the users who will be notified about the comment.
If you have any questions about any of this, please check out our help pages for partner data entry.
Having trouble? See Video Tutorial Tips for tips on viewing our video tutorials.
Didn't answer your question? Please email us at email@example.com.