What mapping tools and features are offered in DevResults?
DevResults mapping features are designed to enforce good data management practices by requiring that all indicator results are associated with a place, whether that place is a single facility, a region, a country, or the whole world. In DevResults, you can:
- Plot coordinates for single locations and assign the locations to one or more activities
- Report indicator results per location
- Report indicator results per administrative division
- Aggregate indicator results for locations by administrative division
- Aggregate indicator results for administrative divisions up to larger divisions or the whole country/world
- Show indicator results on a map at any level of geographic disaggregation, per indicator
- Display the set of activities operating at any location
- Store additional information about locations (address, contact info, tags)
- Add KML layers to the dashboard map for context
- Query active locations by parts of your results framework
Please see our additional information about administrative divisions for more info.
Didn't answer your question? Please email us at email@example.com.