Your DevResults site is set up to report data to another DevResults site. A site administrator has set up some linkages between the two sites so you should be able to report data, but how do you actually publish that data from your site to the parent site? It's pretty simple. Once you are done collecting and verifying your own data for a reporting period, you'll certify that reporting period and publish the data to the other DevResults site.
To report data to another DevResults site, you'll report all data for a reporting period at a time using these general steps (described in more detail below):
- You collect data as you normally would for the reporting period.
- Once collection and review is complete for your activities for that reporting period, be sure to Submit and Approve the data for each Activity Reporting Period. Only data in Approved Activity Reporting Periods will be published to other DevResults sites.
- Once you've approved your Activity Reporting Period data for the reporting, you'll certify this reporting period so that DevResults knows the data is ready to be published. This locks all Activity Reporting Periods from further direct data entry.
- Once you certify the reporting period, you'll publish your data to the other DevResults site. When you certify, you can choose to auto-publish to all available reporting periods at the other DevResults site, or you can decline to manually publish later.
- You can also undo certification for a reporting period if you need to fix data in it and halt any further publishing.
Once you've finished data collection for all your activities for a reporting period and have Approved data in them, you will need to certify the reporting period to publish data from it to linked DevResults sites. Certification is basically a way to mark the reporting period as "finalized"--it will lock all Activity Reporting Periods from further data entry/editing.
To certify your reporting period, go to Results->Reporting Periods to open the Reporting Periods Index page:
Click on the reporting period you wish to certify. When the details screen opens, click the dropdown next to Certification:
When you certify the reporting period, you have the option to automatically publish data to available reporting periods in the sites linked to yours. You can choose to do so, or you can wait and manually click Publish when you want to publish.
Once you have certified your reporting period, all Activity Reporting Period direct entry indicators will be locked from further data entry and edits. If you need to make changes to this data, you will need to undo certification for the reporting period first. To do so, go to Results->Reporting Periods to open the Reporting Periods Index page.
Click on the reporting period you wish to undo certification for. When the details screen opens, click the Certified dropdown next to Certification and click on Undo certification:
Make any necessary changes to data in individual Activity Reporting Periods. Once you're done, recertify the reporting period and publish that data to your parent.
Didn't answer your question? Please email us at email@example.com.