Key points from the video
This video shows how to define disaggregation categories in the DevResults setup template.
Define an indicator's disaggregations [0:06]
- In the disaggregations column of the indicators tab, list each indicator disaggregation (comma-separated).
Define a disaggregation's categories [0:13]
- In the first column of the disaggregations tab, list each disaggregation that appears in the indicators tab.
- In the second column, list each category for each disaggregation.
- Repeat the name of the disaggregation next to each category.
- Any disaggregation used in the indicators tab must be included in the disaggregations tab.
- In the disaggregations tab, each disaggregation category must be listed next to its disaggregation.
Having trouble? See Video Tutorial Tips for tips on viewing our video tutorials.
Didn't answer your question? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.