System administrators for your DevResults site can set permissions for data table access for all user groups. Each user group within your organization can have:
- "View & Edit" or "View" access to all data tables, or
- "No Access" to any of them.
Partners and Partner Managers are a special case. These user groups get access to particular data tables when:
There is an "Activity" column in the data table AND
- Any of the partner's activities are listed in the activity column
- The data table is linked to any of the partner's activities
- The data table is not linked to any indicators
Partners and Partner Managers never have access to data tables that DO NOT have a column designated as "Activity" as the column type in the design view.
Didn't answer your question? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.