These are two key questions all new users have around the reporting process in DevResults.
For a given activity and a given reporting period, the system automatically sends out system notifications/emails when these events occur:
- A partner or user submits (or resubmits) data for the activity's reporting period by clicking the "Submit all data" button.
- A data approver returns data to the partner/user for edits.
- A data approver approves data and permanently locks it.
Users who receive notifications:
1. All users assigned to the Activity in the Staff Roles & Partner Access section on the Activity's Overview tab:
2. Any user assigned as the Primary Contact to the Partner Organization in the Activity Overview tab:
3. Any user who has already participated in the Discussion for the Activity's Reporting Period.
Didn't answer your question? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.