In DevResults, you can query indicator results to create spreadsheet reports with a wide range of layout options and filter criteria. This tool works like pivot tables in Excel, allowing you to aggregate, organize, and display your indicator results.
There are four basic steps:
- Select your indicators
- Select your filters
- Configure your rows and columns
- Save/Share your report
1. Select Your Indicators
Go to Dashboard > Pito.
Select your indicators on the lefthand side by unfolding the results framework and selecting individual indicators or groups of indicators.
Use the Indicator types button at the bottom left-hand corner to filter the results frameworks and indicators:
The top checkboxes will show and hide inactive indicators, computed indicators, component indicators (those used in other indicators' formulas), and inactive disaggregations. The next section will vary based on the indicator tags that exist in your site, but it will filter the tree above to show only indicators with the selected tag(s).
2. Select Your Filters
Along the top menu, you can narrow your query by limiting the results to one or more reporting periods, activities, or organizations by checking one or more boxes in the dropdown menus.
3. Configure Your Rows and Columns
Next you design the rows and columns.
- Next to Display, you can choose to show actual indicator results (actual #), activity targets (target # (activity)), or site-wide targets (target # (program)).
- The by dropdown determines your rows. Pick your primary row breakdown; you may also select a subdivision (the subdivision is optional).:
- The broken down by dropdown determines your columns. Pick your primary column breakdown and a subdivision, if desired.
You can also display counts for disaggregations by checking boxes for disaggregations on the left under each disaggregated indicator. This query shows the breakdown for this indicator by land type for each reporting period.
4. Save/Share Your Report
To save this query, go to the Saved reports dropdown and click on Save report.
Give the report a name and click Done.
Now you can see your report under the Saved reports dropdown under My saved reports. Additionally, you can view your colleagues' reports by clicking on My colleagues' reports.