When you log in to DevResults, the first page you see is your dashboard. Each user can design their dashboard to show information relevant to them. Dashboards are edited by editing, arranging, resizing, adding, and removing widgets.
In this page:
The dashboard view allows you to create multiple views that you can configure base on user and audience needs. To create a new dashboard, click the (+) button on the menu next to the System Default dashboard. Please note that the System Default dashboard is view-only and cannot be edited. Once you click the (+) button, you can then select whether to create a new dashboard or add an existing one. You can select Add Existing Dashboard to add a shared dashboard by clicking on the (+) Add button which will give you a view-only copy that reflects any changes the owner makes. If you want to be able to edit a copy of a dashboard that another user has created, click the (+) Add as a copy button.
To add tiles on the new dashboard, click the "Add Tile" button at the bottom of the page.
Select which tiles you would like to add.
If your tile is specific to an indicator, you will then specify which indicator you are interested in. You can do so by clicking on the drop down menu and clicking on the indicator you would like to add.
You can then change the title and color of the tile before clicking "+ Add" to create the tile.
The interactive tile will then appear on your dashboard.
You can reposition your tile by dragging/dropping the colored bar at the top. You can resize it by clicking/holding the lower right-hand corner while adjusting the size.
The new dashboard also allows you to configure the way in which each tile is structured. To do so, click the gear icon on the top left corner of the tile. You can then download the selected tile, adjust whether the result should be displayed cumulatively or incrementally, change the style of the visualization, and adjust the time scale to specify months.
To add a widget, click on "Add Widget" in the bottom right of the dashboard.
Select which type of widget you'd like to add and click "+ Add".
The widget will appear at the bottom of your dashboard. You might need to scroll down to find it. The widget will appear with default formatting and information. Edit the widget by clicking on the gearbox in the top left of the widget.
In this example, the widget shows a graph of targets and actuals for one indicator. You can change the name of the widget, the color, and which indicator is displayed. Then click "Done".
You can reposition the widget by dragging/dropping the colored bar at the top. You can resize it by clicking/holding the lower right-hand corner while adjusting the size.
There are nine types of widgets and tiles that you can show on your dashboard:
- Activity Map - Shows administrative divisions, map overlays, and/or locations to which activities are assigned.
- Funding Status - See Awarded, Obligated, Disbursed for details about the budget information displayed. (This widget is only available on the legacy dashboard.)
- Indicator Chart - Graph of indicator targets and actuals for any single indicator.
- Indicator Map - Choropleth map for any single indicator.
- Program Pie Chart - See Awarded, Obligated, Disbursed for information about pie chart options. (This widget is only available on the legacy dashboard.)
- Program Statistic - See Awarded, Obligated, Disbursed for information about program statistic options.
- My Bookmarked Activities - List of (and links to) your bookmarked activities.
- My Bookmarked Indicators - List of (and links to) your bookmarked indicators.
- My Tasks - This widget shows any tasks assigned to you from all activity checklists. See Checklists for more information.
Didn't answer your question? Please email us at email@example.com.