You can enable or disable the blue tabs within activities by enabling and disabling certain features in your DevResults site.
Tabs that you can optionally show/hide include:
Who can change which features are enabled?
Users who belong to a group with View & Edit permissions on Program Settings can enable and disable features.
On the Program Settings page, check/uncheck boxes in the Features section to show or hide these features.
Features that have checkboxes will be displayed/used. Those unchecked will be hidden/disabled.
Here are the features and which tabs they affect:
- Awarding Organizations: doesn't impact tabs: shows/hides the Awarding Organization section on the Activity Overview tab
- Budget: shows/hides the Activity Budget tab
- Calendar: shows/hides the Activity Calendar tab and the global Calendar navigation
- Checklists: shows/hides the Activity Checklists tab
- Data Table Row Locking: does not impact tabs or navigation; enables/disables Data Table Row Locking
- Discussions: shows/hides the Activity Discussion tab
- Document Library: shows/hides the Activity Documents tab, Indicator Documents tab, and global Documents navigation
- Form LIbrary: shows/hides the Activity Forms tab, Indicator Forms tab, and Activity Reporting Period Forms tab
- Multiple Funding Sources: shows/hides the grid at Administration > Funding Sources
- Multiple Results Frameworks: does not impact tabs or navigation; toggles whether you can add new results frameworks or not
- Performance: shows/hides the Activity Performance tab
- Photo Library: shows/hides the Activity Photos tab and the global Photos navigation
Didn't answer your question? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.